Mall of America® gift cards are the perfect gift for any occasion and can be used anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Gift cards may be purchased in person at any of our Guest Service desks at the east, west, north and south entrances on level one in denominations between $20 and $500.
- Guest Service desks are not able to sell more than ten gift cards to one customer
- Guest Service desks are not able to sell any gift cards in an amount totaling more than $1,000
- Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover® Network and cash are accepted. Personal checks are not accepted.
- A $2 activation fee per card applies.
Mall of America Gift Card account holders can check balances and review recent transactions online or by phone at 1.877.696.6222.
Gift cards may also be purchased through our Group Sales Department. This department can also handle purchases of more than 10 gift cards, or cards totaling a value greater than $1,000. To place a personal or corporate order, please call 952.883.8809.
Please note: Gift cards must be picked up in person at the Mall of America Managment Office. Management Office hours are 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday. We cannot mail gift cards.
- All orders must be prepaid by wire transfer. Contact Group Sales representative for wiring instructions.
- Activation fee per card applies. Call for details.
- Gift card orders must be placed by Noon for next-day pickup.
If a gift card is lost or stolen, it can be reissued by filling out a Gift Card Replacement Form which can be obtained at any Guest Service desk. Guests who find it difficult to visit Mall of America should call 952.883.8553 to request the form be faxed or mailed to them.