Join the skincare company Kiehl’s Since 1851 in a country-style sendoff as celebrity motorcyclists celebrate the “Road to Nashville,” kicking off the 8th annual Kiehl’s LifeRide for amfAR, an 8-day, multi-state, charitable motorcycle ride throughout the Midwest that raises funds and awareness for amfAR, the Foundation for AIDS Research.
Chris Salgardo, President of Kiehl’s USA, and Kevin Robert Frost, CEO, amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research, will lead this year’s influential riders that include:
- Anthony Carrino, TV host, HGTV’s America’s Kitchen Cousins, Most Desperate Kitchens
- Gilles Marini, actor, Switched at Birth, Sex and the City; runner-up of Dancing with the Stars
- Grant Reynolds, host/producer, What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- JR Bourne, actor, Somewhere Between
- Luke Wessman, tattoo artist, Miami/NY Ink
- Tyler Posey, actor, Teen Wolf
During the kickoff event, Mayor Gene Winstead will proclaim July 31 as “Kiehl’s LifeRide for amfAR Day” in the City of Bloomington, after which Kiehl’s will present a $100,000 check to amfAR. The event will also include free southern-style cuisine and live music from the Fiddle Heirs. Deejay JR from K102 will host the event, which is free and open to the public.