The Wrecking Ball Show is crashing into your town soon! Come prepared with smashing enthusiasm and join Jeff Kinney this November for the most epically disastrous event to celebrate the publication of "Diary of a Wimpy Kid #14". The Wrecking Ball Show is jam-packed with opportunities to build your own cartoons, destroy the trivia competition, manufacture some dance moves and collapse with laughter. If you’re not completely wrecked, stick around after the show for a photo with Jeff. The Wrecking Ball Show is one hour in length and appropriate for the whole family.
There will be two shows available. They will be taking place in the Rotunda at Mall of America® at 1 p.m. + 4 p.m. on Saturday, November 16. Seat assignments will be done via an escorting process.
Tickets for the 1 p.m. show available here.
Tickets for the 4 p.m. show available here.
Event Guidelines & Ticketing information:
- You must purchase a ticket through Eventbrite to participate in the event. Ticket information is as follows:
- Family Ticket - admits two / ($14.99 cost of Wrecking Ball + tax + Eventbrite fees): Includes a copy of Wrecking Ball, a pre-personalized bookplate signed by Jeff, a photo with Jeff, and entry for two people to The Wrecking Ball Show.
- Solo Ticket - admits one / ($14.99 cost of Wrecking Ball + tax + Eventbrite fees): Includes a copy of Wrecking Ball, a pre-personalized bookplate signed by Jeff, a photo with Jeff, and entry for one person to The Wrecking Ball Show.
- On Saturday, November 16, you must first go to Barnes & Noble (Level 1, East) to have your ticket scanned (please have the tickets printed or the barcode available on your phone) and pickup your book, pre-personalized book plate + wristband. Once you have your book + wristband, please make your way to the holding line next to the Rotunda to hold your place in line for the show. This process can begin two hours prior to your show selection (11 a.m. for the 1 p.m. show).
- Wristbands are non-transferrable. Each person in your party must be present to receive the wristband. You may not pickup wristbands for another member of your party. People wearing wristbands that have been tampered or altered with will not be allowed into the show or through the photo line. No exceptions.
- No chairs, blankets, pillows, strollers, etc. will be allowed in the line. All bags are subject to search.
- When you enter the holding line, please remain single file. You must stay in line to keep your place. You may leave the line to use the restroom or get food for a short period of time. One person in your party must stay in line at all times. If you choose to leave for an extended period of time, you must go to the end of the line when you return.
- One hour prior to the show, we will escort guests into the Rotunda to take their seats.
- Jeff is happy to take photos with fans following the show. Customers will be called row by row to join the photo line. A staffer will take the photos (either a solo photo of the child with Jeff, or a family photo with Jeff) using each customer’s phone or camera. To ensure we get through everyone in the photo line, there will not be time to sign books. Please do not bring books from home to be signed.
Please note that Eventbrite is the only authorized dealer for this event. Barnes & Noble - Mall of America is the bookseller for this event. Guidelines are subject to change at any given time at the discretion of Mall of America Management for the safety and well-being of our guests and tenants. Those who do not comply with event guidelines may not be able to take part in the event. Please check back periodically before the event for updates and changes that may be made to these guidelines.