If you are a member of the media, please email email@example.com for inquiries. For all other inquiries, please see below for photography, video and phone streaming guidelines.
Photography, Video + Phone Streaming Guidelines
Mall of America® welcomes you to capture the excitement and wonder that our 5.6 million square foot building offers to guests from all around the world each year through our hundreds of retailers, attractions + dining options. We allow the use of photography and video via digital cameras and smart phones, however, we require that you adhere to the following guidelines in place to ensure the safety and security of all Mall of America guests, tenants + employees.
These guidelines will be enforced in order to maintain a positive and uninterrupted experience for guests—and to help prevent any unnecessary obstructions.
If you are media or inquiring about a large-scale video or photography shoot, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prior permission for amateur photography, such as family photo shoots, using your cell phone or hand-held device at Mall of America for video, photos, and/or streaming is not needed as long as the below guidelines are followed:
- No light setups, tripods or electrical cords are allowed.
- No photography, filming or streaming is allowed on any attractions within Nickelodeon Universe.
- No carts or dollies may be used for transporting equipment into or within the building.
- All equipment must be carried and handheld.
- No soliciting Mall of America guests unless previously approved by the Mall of America PR team.
- Mall of America team members have the right to ask you to halt any photography or filming.
We appreciate your cooperation in order to maintain a fun and safe environment for all those visiting Mall of America!