Mall of America gift cards are the perfect gift for any occasion. Gift cards can be purchased online or in person at any Guest Service desk, which are located on level 1 near Mall entrances. Gift cards can be purchased in person for any amount between $20 and $500.
- Purchases can be made using Visa®, Mastercard®, American Express®, Discover® Network and cash.
- A $4.50 activation fee per card applies.
- Gift cards are non-refundable and accepted only at participating MOA merchants. (See list below.)
- MOA gift cards should be processed a VISA® card when being used for payment.
- Check your balance and review recent transactions online or by phone at 1.800.755.8713.
Orders quantities greater than 10 gift cards must be placed through Mall of America Group Sales and prepaid by wire transfer. To place a personal or corporate order, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Mall of America Gift Card is issued by Pathward, N.A., Member FDIC. Funds do not expire. No cash access, non-reloadable, and non-refundable. View card user agreement.
If you have a Black Mall of America Gift Card you may check your balance and review recent transactions online or by phone at 1.877.696.6222.