Holiday Rewards Are Back
With everything you put into holiday giving, you deserve a little holiday getting. Like getting great rewards with every Mall of America® shopping trip November 1 to December 24!
Just download the Mall of America app, scan your receipts from any MOA® purchase in the app, and start adding up points you can cash in for great rewards—like free dining perks, tickets to Nickelodeon Universe®, Crayola Experience, Rock of Ages Blacklight Minigolf + more!
Shop anywhere at Mall of America to earn points
Upload your receipts in the Mall of America app
Redeem your points for rewards in the Mall of America app
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Creating an account and downloading the Mall of America App is required to participate in the Holiday Rewards program. The app can be downloaded from the Apple AppStore or the Google Play Store.
Redemption information for all rewards can be found in the Mall of America App along with reward limits, validity & blackout dates, and other important information.
Simply visit the redemption locations listed on the reward you would like to claim to have your tickets printed. The tickets can then be used at a later date. Please be sure to note the validity and blackout dates included on each reward listing in the Mall of America App.
Earning points is easy! Simply upload the receipts from your qualifying purchases using the Mall of America App. When uploading, please be sure that the following information is clearly visible on the receipt:
- Store name
- Store address
- Purchase amount
- Date of purchase
Guests can also earn points for purchases made at the self-serve ticketing kiosks in Nickelodeon Universe by scanning their unique QR code found in the Mall of America App.
Some locations do not provide printed receipts, instead offering email or text options. As long as the required information (store name, store address, purchase amount, and date of purchase) is visible you can still upload a screenshot of this receipt in the Mall of America App.
Keep an eye on the Mall of America App as new ways to earn points will be available throughout the holiday season!
In the Mall of America App, review the reasons provided for why your receipt was denied. If the required information (store name, store address, purchase amount, and date of purchase) was not visible, simply upload the receipt again with of all the required information clearly visible. If a receipt is too long, it can be folded to clearly show all of the required information. Each receipt can only be uploaded once per user, and may not be uploaded by multiple users. Duplicate receipts will be declined.
App users who have not upgraded their accounts to Premium will earn 4 points per $1 spent between November 1, 2023 and December 24, 2023. Receipts must be uploaded before December 25, 2023, in order to receive this holiday bonus. Outside of the above window, users will receive 1 point per $1 spent. Premium MOA Insiders members always receive 5 points per $1 spent.
No. All rewards are only valid during the dates clearly marked in their listing in the Mall of America App. For most rewards, this validity period is from November 1, 2023 to March 1, 2024. Some rewards have shorter or longer validity periods. If a reward is no longer visible in the Mall of America App, it has expired and is no longer available.
Yes. All rewards are subject to blackout dates, which are clearly marked in their listing in the Mall of America App. For most rewards, the following blackout dates will apply:
- December 25, 2023 – January 2, 2024
- MLK Weekend: January 13 – 15, 2024
- Presidents Day Weekend: February 17 – 19, 2024
Some rewards have alternative blackout periods and restrictions. See listings in the Mall of America App for details.
No. While your available point balance for redeeming additional offers will be reduced, your MOA Insiders status will not be impacted.
2023 Holiday Rewards Terms + Conditions
The 2023 Holiday Rewards program is only available through the Mall of America Mobile App. Terms & Conditions for mobile app use will apply.
During the Holiday Rewards program timeframe (November 1, 2023 – December 24, 2023), Mall of America App users will receive four (4) MOA Insiders points per dollar spent on qualifying purchases at Mall of America. MOA Insiders Premium users will receive five (5) MOA Insiders points per dollar spent on qualifying purchases at Mall of America.
- Reward redemption period ends March 1, 2024 unless noted otherwise. Blackout dates apply. See rewards in app for details.
- Initial point reward may take 24-48 hours to process for new Mall of America App accounts.
Unless otherwise noted in Mall of America App, the following dates are reward redemption blackout periods:
- December 25, 2023 – January 2, 2024
- January 13 – 15, 2024
- February 17 – 19, 2024
View available rewards in the Mall of America App. Reward point requirements, redemption limits, blackout dates, and restrictions are included in each reward listing. Reward quantities are limited.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to participate in promotion.
- Individual reward limits are published with each reward if applicable.
- All MOA purchases must be made between November 1, 2023 – December 24, 2023 to qualify for holiday bonus points (4 points per $1 spent).
- After December 24, 2023, free-account users will earn 1 point per $1 spent.
- Premium MOA Insiders members always earn 5 points per $1 spent.
- MOA Insiders points do not expire.
- Emailed receipts must be uploaded/submitted in the Mall of America mobile app.
- Only original store printed receipts will be accepted. No photocopies.
- JW Marriot & Radisson Blu receipts will not be accepted.
- Purchases made on a retailer website or online store do not qualify.
- Rewards shall be selected and redeemed within the Mall of America mobile app.
- Wristbands are not for resale and have no cash value.
- Receipts must display store name, city or phone number, date and amount.
RECEIPTS MUST BE FROM PERSONAL PURCHASES ONLY AT MALL OF AMERICA. MALL OF AMERICA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY SUSPICIOUS RECEIPTS.
For customer support, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full information, see Additional Terms and Conditions.