Mall of America® team members receive many valuable perks and benefits. Both part-time and full-time team members receive tons of fun—and valuable—extras just for being a Mall of America employee. Want to take advantage of these awesome perks? Check our current list of job openings and start your application now!
Team Member Perks
- Free Nickelodeon Universe® ride passes for friends and family (distributed quarterly)
- Daily unlimited ride passes for off-duty team members
Free on-site employee fitness center
- 30% discount at MOA and Nickelodeon Universe® stores
- Discounts at select Mall of America stores and food locations
- Tuition reimbursement
- Up to $5,250 per calendar year for full-time team members
- Up to $3,000 per calendar year for part-time team members
- Team member referral bonuses
- Exclusive team member activities and events
- Discounted public transportation passes
- Peer recognition and rewards program
Team Member Benefits
Mall of America’s 401(k) plan is provided through Milliman. If you are eligible, you will be automatically enrolled in 401(k) and will start receiving MOA’s match of 5% after 60 days of employment.
Get free 24/7/365 access to high-quality care from an experienced doctor by phone, web or mobile app for non-emergency, acute general medical needs.
Employee Assistance Program
M Health Fairview’s employee assistance program offers free, confidential, 24/7/365 support for mental, financial, physical, and emotional well-being.
Additional Benefits for Full-Time Team Members
Mall of America medical coverage is offered through Aetna. With multiple options for coverage, you can choose the best benefits for your needs.
Mall of America dental coverage is provided through Delta Dental. Team members may choose between two coverage options.
Mall of America vision coverage is offered through VSP and offers discounts on prescription glasses, lenses, frames + contact lenses.
Life Insurance and AD&D
Mall of America offers basic/voluntary life and AD&D and accident/critical care coverage through UNUM.
Paid Parental Leave
Paid parental leave provides financial support to parents after the birth or adoption of a child.