Mall of America® Culture
Perks + Benefits
Team Member Perks:
- Free Ride Passes - Distributed Quarterly
- 30% Discount at MOA® and Nickelodeon Universe® Stores
- Various discounts at stores and food locations throughout Mall of America
- Tuition Reimbursement – Up to $3,000 per calendar year for full-time Team Members and up to $1,500 per calendar year for part-time Team Members
- Team Member Referral bonuses
- Exclusive Team Member activities and events
- Discounted public transportation
- Recognition and Rewards Program – Online recognition platform to acknowledge Team Members who exemplify company values
Team Member Benefits:
Mall of America 401(k) is through Milliman. If you are eligible, you will be automatically enrolled in 401(k) and you will start receiving MOA’s match of 5% after 60-days of employment.
Full-Time Team Member Benefits:
Mall of America medical coverage is through Aetna. With multiple options for coverage you can choose the best benefits for your needs.
Mall of America dental coverage is through Delta Dental, with the choice of two coverage options.
Mall of America vision coverage is through VSP and offers discounts on prescription glasses, lenses, frames and contact lenses.
Life Insurance and AD&D
Mall of America offers basic/ voluntary life and AD&D and accident/critical care coverage through UNUM.
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Parental Leave provides financial support to parents after the birth or adoption of a child.
Dress For Success
When showing up for an interview, always research the dress code of the position you will be interviewing for and dress at that level or one step above that. Dress respectably and be aware of the environment you are in.
Time is Valuable
Show up to your interview 5 - 10 minutes early. This shows us that you are a prompt candidate and that time management is important to you.
You don’t need to turn your tech off completely, but it is important that you put your tech on silent and away before checking in for your interview. Once you’re checked in at the front desk, take a seat and wait patiently for your interview to begin.
During the Interview
Be sure to be present and engaging in your interview. Ask questions, we want to get to know you and we want you to get to know us as a company!
Friends and Family
We know friends and family are great to have around for moral support. However, our HR office has limited space and seating, if family and friends are with you, please have them enjoy Mall of America’s shopping and attractions while you are at your interview.