The Community Vaccination Program Site is located on Level 2, Southeast Court inside
Mall of America.
Walk-up appointments are accepted.
Day of Instructions:
- You are encouraged to bring identification if you have it. If you forget identification or do not have it, you will be able to verify your identity to receive your vaccine.
- Educators and childcare workers will need to show the same license or employee ID they provided when making their appointment. A paystub is also acceptable.
- When you arrive, please park in the East Parking Ramp, Level P2 (Georgia), P3 (Indiana), ADA guests please enter through the appropriate skyways.
- Plan to stay for 15 minutes of observation after you receive your vaccine. If you have allergies, you will need to sit for 30 minutes.
- For more information Click Here