Mall of America® promotes healthy lifestyles by reminding visitors the importance of making healthy decisions. Throughout the year, MOA hosts health fairs, community walks, exercise demonstrations and healthy cooking classes to help our guests lead a full and energized life.
MOA Mall Stars
Have you ever thought about starting an exercise program but don’t know where to begin? Do you enjoy meeting new people and being social? If you answered yes, then we have the perfect program for you!
The Mall Stars program is perfect for active adults who want to get healthy without sacrificing their favorite daily activities and time with friends. All you have to do is walk!
In addition to a safe and friendly environment 364 days a year, the Mall Stars program offers monthly meetings with educational speakers, incentives for reaching monthly/annual goals and friendships that will support you every step of the way!
For only $15 per person or $25 per couple, you will receive:
- Swipe-card technology to track and record the time you spend walking at Mall of America. Simply swipe your card when you enter the Mall and swipe again when you’re done—it’s that easy!
- Monthly reports showing accumulated walking time and calories burned.
- Monthly Mall Stars meetings with coffee, breakfast and speakers on a variety of health topics from nutrition to stress reduction to personal wellness.
- Discounts at various Mall of America stores and restaurants just by showing your Mall Stars card!
- Friendships with fun, motivated people ready to walk their way to a healthy lifestyle just like you!
Enough excuses. It’s your turn to get fit and enjoy all the benefits of becoming an MOA Mall Star! GET FIT. GET PRIZES. GET GOING!
Please contact Dan Everson to join today!
PO Box 23406
Richfield, MN 55423
Did you know that you can burn 80 - 100 calories walking around Mall of America for just 20 minutes? Each level of the Mall is just over a mile around if you stick to the exterior wall. See the walking maps of all four levels below.